A focused evaluation that consists of a series of work samples designed to identify strengths and skills applicable to a variety of careers and an assessment of vocational interests. Performance on these work samples and interest inventories can assist in identifying specific career fields and roles that align with a person’s skills, abilities, and interests. As a Highlands Certified Consultant, Dr. Manfredi uses the Highlands Ability Battery, which is based on the Highlands Whole Person Model of career development as the basis for her career assessment and consultation services.
This evaluation is for individuals ages 16 and up. It can be added onto other evaluations or completed as a standalone assessment. Career assessments can be especially helpful for:
- Students just beginning to explore possible career fields or majors
- Young adults looking for guidance and direction for their careers
- Working adults wondering if their current job or role is a good fit with their unique abilities, interests, skills, and values
- Career changers at any life stage
- Experienced professionals and leaders looking to redefine their roles and responsibilities to better align with their values, interests, and abilities
While career assessments can be helpful in any of the above situations, Dr. Manfredi is unique in the career assessment field in that she can apply her knowledge of neurodevelopmental disorders to an understanding of career choices, when relevant.
This evaluation is comprised of 3-4 hours of work samples and interest inventories that are completed remotely and at your convenience (they can be broken up into multiple sessions and do not need to be completed at the same time). Once all work samples have been completed, a 2-hour review session with Dr. Manfredi is scheduled. This review session can be completed virtually or in-person. Cost of this evaluation: $500. Book an appointment now.