Our office provides virtual services for academic/executive functioning coaching, therapy, career assessments, and limited evaluation services. Virtual services allow those who need evaluations, career assessments, or coaching services in a timely and efficient manner to have them completed and reduce the travel burden for those who are not local to our office. For assessments and evaluations, if the clinician is unable to make a diagnostic determination or has reduced confidence in the diagnostic conclusions, families will be offered the opportunity for follow-up in-person testing at a reduced rate. For coaching/therapy services, our clinicians will assess the appropriateness of conducting services virtually based on your needs and concerns. If remote services are not recommended at this time, referrals may be made to local providers.
All virtual evaluations will include a clinical interview and developmental history completed via telehealth platforms and completion of electronic rating scales. Evaluations may also include tests and assessments that have been specifically designed for remote administration, in order to preserve the integrity of the evaluation. Our practice currently offers the following virtual evaluation services:
- Career assessments for ages 16 and up: $600
- Autism spectrum disorder diagnostic evaluations for ages 3-7 only: $1500
For more information about academic/executive function coaching or therapy services, please click here.
Dr. Manfredi and Dr. McLaren both an Authority to Practice Interjurisdictional Telepsychology (APIT) credential, which allows them to practice telepsychology in the states listed below. In order to be eligible for virtual services, you must be located within one of the states below at the time of service:
- Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
- District of Columbia
- Florida (tentatively effective 7/1/2023)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- North Dakota (tentatively effective 8/1/2023)
- Rhode Island (tentatively effective 7/1/2023)
- South Carolina (tentatively effective 6/16/2023)
- West Virginia
- Legislation is currently pending in: Massachusetts, New York, and Vermont (as of June 1, 2023). We will provide updates on these states as they are available.
Dr. Beard is licensed in Pennsylvania and can provide virtual services to individuals within that state at the time of service.